Are you looking for the perfect fishing caption for Instagram? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the funniest, most short, and cutest fishing captions for all your IG needs. Whether you’re an avid fisherman or just enjoy the occasional fishing trip, these captions will definitely make a splash on your feed.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Psst. No time to come up with a funny + engaging IG caption? Don’t worry; we’ve got you! Have you heard about Jasper AI? It’s a tool that will write your caption for you! Ready-to-go captions in just 2 seconds! Test it now for free!
Artificial intelligence trained to write original, creative Instagram Captions, content for your blog, and more! Stop spending so much time writing social media posts... let Jasper write it for you. Rated 5/5 stars in 3,000+ reviews.
- I’m busy catching fish not feelings.
- Too cool to be staying at home. I’m going fishing!
- If you ask me when’s the perfect time to go fishing? Anytime!
- Happiness is a time on a boat while fishing.
- “When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” – Mark Twain
- When the skies are clear and the waters calm, my heart longs for fishing.
- What completes me? Fishing!
- I wish I can live in a boat and spend my whole life fishing.
- If I disappear one day, I might be on a boat fishing my problems away.
Fishing Instagram Captions
- I may be one of those few people who happen to love peaceful recreational activities like reading a book under the tree and sitting on a boat fishing silently.
- I can still remember vividly the first time I caught a fish in an open sea.
- The more you lower your bait, the bigger the fish you’ll catch.
- Why see a therapist when fishing can clear your mind in seconds?
- When the worm wiggles, it dances to attract the fishes underwater.
- Sometimes I just want to be a fish with no problems and just keeps swimming.
Funny Fishing Captions
- Keep quiet, the fish might hear you.
- “May the fish be with you” – Unknown
- Holy carp! What a big fish!
- I wonder where my money went. I just remembered I invested in fishing.
- They say you need to invest on things that make you happy. I choose to pour my money on fishing.
- What is the sport of drowning worms? Fishing!
- Eat. Sleep. Prepare baits. Fish. Repeat.
- I heard the fish telling me to catch it.
- If you joke about fishing, I might get serious and slap you.
- “My Biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.” – Koos Brandt
Need help writing captions? Here are our favorite tools & services to connect with followers and get your time back now!
Good Fishing Captions
- “Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.” – Herbert Hoover
- “Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.” – Tony Blake
- Fishing is the only recreation where no one can judge me.
- There’s nothing more accomplishing than eating the fish you freshly caught.
- Life brings you to unusual places. It just happened to bring me to the sea with a fishing rod and bait on my hands.
- When life becomes boring, why not go fishing?
Instagram Captions For Fishing
- Stressed? Worry less, fish more.
- Fishing is not my temporary escape from life. It’s how I live my life.
- I don’t believe money can’t buy happiness ‘cause it lets me buy my fishing equipments.
- If I zone out for a while, for sure I’m thinking about my next fishing escapade.
- I don’t think I can work today, I’m too preoccupied looking for the lake to fish next.
- I never thought I’d be in love on something like how I got addicted to fishing.
- Why wait for fishing season when you can fish everyday?
- I first thought of fishing as a tiring activity. But now, I find it rather comforting.
Best Fishing Instagram Captions
- “I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don’t know what’s on the other end. Your imagination is under there.” – Robert Altman
- ”Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.” – Tony Blake
- “Do not tell fish stories where the people know you. Particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish.” – Mark Twain
- “The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions of hope.” – John Buchan
- All of us have favorite hobbies. Mine just turned out to be fishing.
- I’ll never say no if you tell me to get my fishing equipments and stay on a boat for hours.
- It may seem weird but I name every fish I catch. This one’s Mary!
Ice Fishing Captions
- “There’s no such thing as bad weather, just soft people.” – Bill Schieken #icefishingquotes
- “Snow has fallen, the lake is solid. And all I want to do today is #anchorout.” –Unknown
- “Ice fishing can be lonely, quiet enterprise. It’s just you and your thoughts floating on the frozen water. But hey, all you have to do is drop a line. And something bites. That’s exciting.” – Unknown
- Ice fishing will always be exciting whether you catch a fish or not.
Bass Fishing Captions
- Cast your problems away, come bass fishing with me.
- “Sharing the fun of fishing turns strangers into friends in a few hours.” – Eugenie Clark
- Bass fishing is my way of life. No one can change that.
- Daily routines can be tiring. That’s why I find time to unwind just like bass fishing in the river.
Short Fishing Quotes
- “Reel girls fish.” – Unknown
- “Carpe Diem” does not mean ‘fish of the day.'” – Author Unknown
- “The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.” – A.K. Best
- “Be patient and calm—for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
- “It doesn’t matter if the rod is or isn’t bent. Time spent fishing is time well spent.” – Justin Morgan
- “The fishing is good in troubled waters.” – German Proverb
- “There’s always time for one more cast.” – Routinely Nomadic
Cute Fishing Quotes
- “Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple: Pick out the best parts.” – Charles Waterman
- “Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.” – Ed Zern
- “Many of the most highly publicized events of my presidency are not nearly as memorable or significant in my life as fishing with my daddy.” – Jimmy Carter
- “Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness but, happily, for the once-bitten there is no cure.” – Lord Home
- “Three-fourths of the Earth’s surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.” – Chuck Clark
- “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Maimonides
Girlfriend Fishing Quotes
- Agenda for today: fishing with my baby.
- Fishing while holding hands is much better than fishing alone.
- I’m hooked at no one but you, my love.
- The best days of my life are the days I spent fishing with my girlfriend.
- The thing I love the most in life is my girlfriend holding a fishing rod.
- A special shoutout to my girlfriend who loves fishing the way that I do.
- Fishing won’t be as fun as it is now without you.
- We stay silent while fishing but our hearts beat loud that even the fish under the sea can hear them.