It’s that time of year again! Senior year is upon us, and what better way to document all of the memories than with some amazing Instagram photos? But what do you caption them? Have no fear, we’ve got you covered with our list of the best senior year captions for Instagram. Whether you’re looking for something funny, sweet, or inspirational, we’ve got you covered. So start snapping those photos and get ready to caption away!
Senior Year Captions
- Can someone stop the clock? I want to stay in highschool forever.
- Do I really look like a senior now?
- Highschool would be rough without my homies.
- “Whenever you remember times gone by, remember how we held our heads so high.” – Carrie Underwood
- Now we can rule over the school for a year.
- May the path I take this year lead me to a brighter future.
- “We’re almost there and nowhere near it. All that matters is we’re going.” – Gilmore Girls
- “It’s been one blur of fun.” – Lilly Pulitzer
- “This moment will just be another story someday.” – Stephen Chbosky
Senior Year Instagram Captions
- All it took was a blink to be transported from freshman to senior year.
- Oh how those years flew by so fast.
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” –Henry David Thoreau
- I thought everything will be like Highschool Musical. Sadly, it wasn’t.
- It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. – Boyz II Men, It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
Need help writing captions? Here are our favorite tools & services to connect with followers and get your time back now!
Senior Year First Day of School Captions
- Today’s the beginning of my end year.
- Took some snaps to commemorate my first day as a senior.
- One, two, three, say, “Senior Year”!
- We always wanted to have the best memories. Why don’t we start creating them now?
- We have now reached the beginning of a bittersweet ending.
- Let’s try our best to make this year the most fun of them all.
- Now taking my very first breath towards the door for my senior year.
- All of these days will lead to a brighter future.
- About to start another milestone in my life.
Senior Year Hoco Captions
- My years with these people are the best ones.
- I wanna spend my last homecoming with you.
- “If the whole world was watching, I’d still dance with you.” – Niall Horan, “This Town”
- “The whole place was dressed to the nines/And we were dancing like we’re made of starlight.” – Taylor Swift, “Starlight”
- Keep calm and dance our last homecoming night away.
- “I said, ‘Oh my, what a marvelous tune.’ It was the best night, never forget how we moved.” – Taylor Swift, “Starlight”
- I love homecomings. But I dread it now ‘cause it’s going to be my last time with my best of friends.
Senior Photo Captions
- Senior year won’t be complete without some senior photo op.
- Let’s enjoy our senior year without neglecting the future.
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.“ – Theodore Hook
- My heart might burst from these mixed emotions that I feel right now.
- “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” – John Green
- “You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.” – Anna Kendrick, “Cups”
Funny Senior Captions
- So this is how it feels to become a senior (citizen).
- Currently experiencing some senioritis.
- YOSO- You’re Only Senior Once
- Only a few months left and I’m done with highschool!
- Do you think I can still camouflage among freshmen?
- “I’m gonna go stand outside. If anyone asks, I’m outstanding.” – Taylor Bass
- Am I now qualified to be called a “Senorita”?
- Do you want to bet? Will I end my homework or will it end me first?
- “I’m a senior, but I stay freshman.” – Martin Alvarado
- Can someone recommend me highschool movies I can base my senior year on?